Wednesday 25 April 2012

you look just like trouble, you're my hero

I've been on the search for the right foundation for my skin for what feels like forever. I started wearing foundation in my first or second year of high school, and now i will not be caught with out it. Yet even after all these years of searching, I'm yet to find one that's right for me. I have a weird skin type so i find it difficult to get it too look right, i find after a while it tends too look at bit patchy and almost dry and flakey [ even if i moisturise  and use a primer. ]

I've tried a lot of brands now, such as ones you'd find in most drugstores, and I've tried to branch out a bit and try a more expensive brand, but i had no luck their either. I found the right colour for my skin in the more expensive range, but thats all.


At the moment I'm using Revlon PhotoReady. I find that it doesn't sit that well on my skin, and it tends to make my skin look really dry. I have talked to some other people who have tried it and they had a better experience with it. Thats just my luck I guess.

I'm not sure what foundation I'm going to go for next, but I'm hoping to luck out with it becuase it's my birthday next month.  If i manage to get to a bigger shopping center or Town I'm hoping to try a MAC foundation, but that's only if i go away somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment